Check out my new mats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fivehunnit

Car
CLS63 AMG (W219)
Received these today from Bespoke Automats, definitely worth the wait.
image.jpg

Need a dropbox so I can upload several images in one post
image.jpg

are these mats genuine or aftermarket?
looks nice, too bad you'll get them dirty!

btw
foot rest plate, did it come original on your car?
i need the parts number for this foot rest plate.
i hope it's sold separately not with carpet?

thanx

are these mats genuine or aftermarket?
looks nice, too bad you'll get them dirty!

btw
foot rest plate, did it come original on your car?
i need the parts number for this foot rest plate.
i hope it's sold separately not with carpet?

thanx

Aftermarket from Bespoke Automats, they basically made them exactly as I designed them, the foot rest plate was always there, the old mats had a flappy bit which covered it up, I always hated it so I requested that they leave that bit off.image.jpg

As long as you like them, that's what matters. Genuine AMG OEM would have been my personal choice.

Yep ball dropped on these for sure. I think they look good but do wonder if they have permission to use the amg art work.

not my cup of tea, but as long as you are happy...

Yep ball dropped on these for sure. I think they look good but do wonder if they have permission to use the amg art work.

Not sure what you mean by a ball dropped, check out their site, I think about a dozen high end car manufacturers will be queuing up before AMG, not sure about legality of them doing it.

Not sure what you mean by a ball dropped, check out their site, I think about a dozen high end car manufacturers will be queuing up before AMG, not sure about legality of them doing it.

He's referring to the blatant trademark infringement of both the AMG badge and the AMG lettering. :thumb:

Have you got a boot scraper built into the door sill? Would be a shame to get them dirty. :D

I usually keep spare shoes and a stiff brush in the boot in case muddy stuff happens, but they will wipe clean easy enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom