checkout the abuse this car gets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ironic, I just viewed this video today aswell!

Poor E500 being battered! Lovely car can probably handle it but please i hate to see these rare beasts being beaten up!

its a stunning looking example in the best colour IMO but it really does get battered. if i was the owner i definately wouldnt be abusing it like that.

Rare glimpse of CHAVS out of their native habitat. The mindless drivel of the RAP "music" on the soundtrack says it all.

I could only watch to minute 4. The owner of that car needs medical attention. He has obviously got some form of mental problem. My dream car and that "Git" goes and abuses it, sorry I need to find a dark corner and cry :eek:

I like the way he can obviously afford new rear tyres every few hundred miles but cannot afford to replace his cracked windscreen.

He was being a wally in a goddam city! Where were the police?

Last edited:
I could only watch to minute 4. The owner of that car needs medical attention. He has obviously got some form of mental problem. My dream car and that "Git" goes and abuses it, sorry I need to find a dark corner and cry :eek:

And you expected better from someone who obviously cuts his own hair with a spoon:confused:

I have seen this before a complete To$$er if you ask me...:mad:

Pure and simple, ABUSE!!

Now i always like planting my right foot down, may pop the odd wheelie, but never deliberately to that extent, and certainly not one foot on the brake and one on the accelerator.

I don't know how you could drive a 500e like that, didn't it ever occur to him that its a rare, sought after car?? I would undertand doing one mad doughnut but he was going for a good 4-5 minutes!

The guy doesn't deserve a MB.

Almost certainly stolen from Germany.Russia is full of cars like that.Petrol is dirt cheap.MOT's...no such thing.
I've read there are some 200,000 Russians living long term in London.Go on a bus and it's full of track suited louts like those two.:mad:

adam

Last edited:
Would have been a better video if his monkey faced uni browed mulletted head had gone through the cracked windscreen .... :(

being a bit harsh here aren't we guys?

After all it's his car and it's up to him what he does with it

Interesting thing though, when members here have posted videos of burnouts all they got was praise - One or two people even commented that it would have been better if they held the car on the brakes. Tyre life of 8000 miles was laughed about etc etc

Far be it from me but it would be very easy for this to be seen as a bit hypocritical :)

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom