Cheeky I know, but..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mfunsta

..you don't ask, you don't get

I'm new to the forum, as I have a VW T3 Camper and am after fitting the AMG Monoblock (Style II?) wheels to my van. The PCD at 5 x 112 is right and as long as the ET is 30-40 they should fit without too much trouble.

Found you guys out as people who know what they're talking about, like the brick yard for us T3 owners.

Been looking for a while and am interested in Blackmans set that he's got in the For Sale section. But, forum rules, can't reply in there until post count 30.

So, I'm happy to start a thead to achieve this, what do you think moderators?

mfunsta from Stoke by the way...

So what is it to be, supermarket trolley dings, 35 in a 50, middle lane hoggers, Kwik-Fit.... I'm easy

Hey mate,

Glad you're interested in my alloys. I'd be happy to sell them to you, if you're ok with the price.

Post around a bit and get up to 30, then PM me with anything you want to know.

will do and cheers for the reply..
..spose selling the wheels separately is out of the question (he asked hopefully)

will do and cheers for the reply..
..spose selling the wheels separately is out of the question (he asked hopefully)

Need to sell the whole set, so selling them separately is a no-no :)

..you don't ask, you don't get

I'm new to the forum, as I have a VW T3 Camper and am after fitting the AMG Monoblock (Style II?) wheels to my van. The PCD at 5 x 112 is right and as long as the ET is 30-40 they should fit without too much trouble.

Found you guys out as people who know what they're talking about, like the brick yard for us T3 owners.

Been looking for a while and am interested in Blackmans set that he's got in the For Sale section. But, forum rules, can't reply in there until post count 30.

So, I'm happy to start a thead to achieve this, what do you think moderators?

mfunsta from Stoke by the way...

So what is it to be, supermarket trolley dings, 35 in a 50, middle lane hoggers, Kwik-Fit.... I'm easy

The PCD and the offset may be correct, but the AMG wheels are hub centric, will they fit your hubs?

cheers Blackman, worth a try

renault12ts, scuse my ignorance, what does hubcentric mean?

I've got Carat Duchatelet wheels (7x15 ET35) on at the moment and they fit fine, centre bore is at least 67.1mm and the lug hole fitted at M14..

If you have Carat wheels already, I see no issues with a set of AMG's fitting, however if there is, all you need is a set of spigot rings to take up the difference on the hub..

Is a spigot ring just a spacer then, to take up the difference in centre bore diameter...

Is a spigot ring just a spacer then, to take up the difference in centre bore diameter...

No, a spigot ring is not a spacer, but rather a ring that will sit inside a large hole to reduce the diameter. Check out Ebay.

But if your Carat wheels fit, then its probably because the Mercedes centre hole at 66.6mm is bigger than the VW hole at 57.1mm. Does your van have lugs on the hub? Or are they bolt holes? If the former, then you will be ok, because the lugs centre the wheel. If the latter then spigot rings really should be used so that the wheel is perfectly centred.

renault12, yes they are lugs, so no problem with centreing..

neilrr, 18s are too harsh a ride and nigh on impossible to get commercially rated tyres to suit the rolling radius I need..

and a little out of my price range!

mfunsta, if you post your email address here, I'll send you my contact details.

I'll check the thread later on to see if you've posted anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom