Cheeky little cat!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Natalie

Car
W211 E320 CDI Black, W124 Estate E320 Tourmaline Green, previously W124 E280 Bornite
Hello,

Now this is a little sad :( but could end up being a happy story :)

We have a two black and white cats, one called Bertie who is 3 and one called Mog who is just 1.

Bertie was acquired from the Cat Protection League two years ago and is very placid and homely.

After dropping off some blankets at the RSPCA last summer, my daughter asked if we could look around the cats. FATAL! Resulting in adopting Mog, who we were confidently advised is great with other cats. Not so.

Having tried in vain, through pain and anxt, :( Bertie has left home twice as he will not put up with being bullied by Mog:mad: . Mog is a lovely cat, despite the picture I have painted! He loves company, always likes to be part of the action, even helps wash the cars - yes a cat who likes water :eek: .

He does however, lie in wait for the local dogs and stalks them:devil: . I do wonder whether he is in fact a tiger. I should say he does not possess the graces and elegance of normal cats, we have wooden floors and he can't corner very well.

Despite our efforts of trying very very hard to get Mog and Bertie to at least tolerate one another, keeping them apart, one in the house, one out and vice versa it is not going well. And......it grieves me to ask, but should anyone out there want to adopt a cheeky, loving, stealth like cat who is chipped, neutered and fully immunised please let me know.

I must stress that he needs to be the only cat in the household and may find his place with the slightly larger dog!

If you can help, please do let me know.

Thank you for reading this.

Natalie

I love cats but sadly my wife is allergic. A shame as I think our 5 Collies would have coped OK :D

Do you have a picture of him you could post, that might tug at a few heart strings?

Good luck finding a home for him.

Yes please post a picture, I'm trying to convince him indoors of the need to acquire a puss

I will post a picture of Mog later this afternoon, I need to work out how to do it. Off out for a short while, but please watch this space!

:D

I'd love to adopt, Natalie, but we've got three black cats, and therefore, we can only really accomodate a chrome one (or brushed aluminium if needs be).

PJ

I'd love to adopt, Natalie, but we've got three black cats, and therefore, we can only really accomodate a chrome one (or brushed aluminium if needs be).

PJ

Gets black paint and brush out immediately - "Mog come here quickly!"

Mog.jpg

Mog in sink (what - you mean your cats dont live in the sink? :eek: )

Not sure about the sink bit but will inform him when he is home to have a look - assume he is good at ratting? :D

of course! Actually he's useless (or simply has the staff :rolleyes: too well trained), he's great at dogging though (chasing them I mean!)

Oh and I did mean to say, naturally he is free to a good home (must be a loving one though!) :)

Hi there,

Is he an 'outdoor' cat or an 'indoor' cat ?

Hi there,

Is he an 'outdoor' cat or an 'indoor' cat ?

He is comfortable either way. He spends time outside, especially if we're outside too and is happy to be indoors too. He just loves human company, loves to be around and involved. Sprawls out in the most inconvenient places sometimes, such as across the kitchen!

I will miss him but have no choice if Bertie is to remain happy and content.

As long as he likes mice and rats he would be at home around here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom