cheep evo wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I never said mine were cheap, so need to play a forum detective. And eBay is not always loaded with mono2 in perfect condition black/silver color with 2 brand-new tyres.

The Evo's above are 350 SO FAR, it's too early to say if they're cheap or expensive.

I can count you at least 10 sets of MONO2 mixed 17s&18s at this moment on EBAY.UK
There`s only two sets of evoIIs on ebay.de right now and you never know when another set with come up

I can count you at least 10 sets of MONO2 mixed 17s&18s at this moment on EBAY.UK
There`s only two sets of evoIIs on ebay.de right now and you never know when another set with come up

I think I made pretty clear that mine weren't "regular" mono2's, so that makes a difference. This is a pointless argument anyway, so let's just leave it.

Keep in mind the postage of those wheels from Germany as well, which is going to cost a few quid...

In light of your previous form, Blackman, I'm rather surprised to see you moaning & getting indignant about someone commenting on your high wheel prices.

Surely what's good for the goose is good for the gander, isn't it?

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/1063159-post17.html
Spike, there's market value for anything being sold. Why buy something, which is overpriced?

Not everyone knows what's the "right price" for a product/service, so why not help those, who can buy the same thing or even better paying less?

If someone shows me a W124 bumper for £5, then I will drop my price, knowing it's overpriced...Of course, bearing in mind the condition/distance, etc.

In light of your previous form, Blackman, I'm rather surprised to see you moaning & getting indignant about someone commenting on your high wheel prices.

Surely what's good for the goose is good for the gander, isn't it?

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/1063159-post17.html

I won't say anything, because I have nothing to say, but because I don't want to drag this too far. :thumb:

Someone wanted those badly! Almost 900. I bid up to 880 due to them having good tyres but it was getting crazy, I mean I'm sure these wheels can be bough brand new for around 300 each.

Ouch...2-3 years back I paid £500 (might even have been less) for a good set of 5 with tyres from Bill.

I had a big deliberation recent whether to keep them or the OZ Opera splits that I had as the summer wheels (16" 8hole for winter). The OZ's found a new home :D

Just need to clear my Brabus Monoblock IV's now...although they might look nice on a 211 estate which I've been considering.

Jay:I`ll pm you a link for a second set but I suspect they might go for even more as they have 201 part nr

Someone was right about saying it's too early to judge the cheapness :rolleyes:

Someone was right about saying it's too early to judge the cheapness :rolleyes:

No,someone was wrong saying they`re expensive below 500 euros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom