Cheese smuggling ring busted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They've been smuggling cheese using their ring?

Bit safer than cocaine, I suppose.

Phew. I thought for a moment one of my American friends who brings back unpasteurised cheeses from France might have been nicked. They're banned too.

Canada is pretty weird on some things. Genuine Parma ham cannot be sold there under that name as a Canadian firm has the rights to use it.

This was mozzarella ... I can just see a network of pushers peddling this dangerous substance in seedy backstreet locations. More boringly it was really just avoidance of import duty.

Somehow I don't see this being made into a Hollywood crime blockbuster :D

Blessed are the cheesemakers.......

Can't blame them for smuggling in some decent cheese. The home product is vile tasteless sh*te, and anything worth eating is taxed to the hilt :D

The names of the smuggling ring have now been released to the press.

Gordon Zola, Lee R Dammer, Bishop Stilton, Colston Bassett, Rob Iola Bosina, and a Man known only as "Chego", all members of the Cornish Yarg Gang, face prison sentences of several years if convicted.

The names of the smuggling ring have now been released to the press.

Gordon Zola, Lee R Dammer, Bishop Stilton, Colston Bassett, Rob Iola Bosina, and a Man known only as "Chego", all members of the Cornish Yarg Gang, face prison sentences of several years if convicted.

That kind of thing just Grates on your nerves.

After trying to escape on a Hoverkraft Cheese Single, things took a churn for the worse in the Dairylea Bermuda Triangle.

When caught, the ringleader who is unable to speak and also dyslexic, scribbled on a piece of paper, "The Devil edam me do it."

If only Jarlsburg did escapes.

It will brie what it will brie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom