Chemical Brothers.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Has anyone seen the video for the Chemical Brothers new song ' Something to Believe In ' - its on the main music channels at the moment, and i spend far too much time with them on ...

Basically for those who havent its about a guy who is working on a car assembly line controlling the robots and he starts to hallucinate that they are chasing him.....

Sounds ok ? I actually think its very very disturbing :eek: the way they have put life into the one particular robot that is chasing him...... especially the way it keeps looking at him and moving its 'head' ......

Thats not to say its not a very good video , because it is , i just wanted to find out if anyone else thought it was disturbing at all ?

Anyway, a bit OT i know but i was just curious.....

cheers

H

Last edited:
not seen the vid - but play the CD - Push the Button a lot - along with other CB stuff. I think they're brill!!

Galvanise is my ringtone atm - works rather nicely :bannana: :D Must try and get access to the TV then to spot the vid :rolleyes:

He's wearing a pair of M.G. overalls so not only being chased by robots but also out of work. :devil:

Quality link !!

cheers Mozzer

there you go Pammy, now you don't have to scour the music channels !! :bannana:

Mozzer - fantastic link - have a narna and a point! :bannana:

yeah, it's a freaky disturbing vid but total quality as well. love it - music vids are generally crap but i like this..... :)

Off to see them next month in Brixton. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom