Cheryl Cole - Dropped by X Factor!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E CLASS

Excellent news!

Unfair on the Geordie accent if I am honest (my wife is a Geordie)

However someone who critiques amateur singing performances and then MIMES through her own performances has had her just desserts in the end!

This post is especially for all you 'cheap celeb' bashers! You know how I love to bash many of them....

And we all thought that the American audience were daft! Perhaps it will catch on here. Suppose while she's a stunning woman, most of what she is has been manufactured, so she's just a brand on legs. This is the same woman who made a violent, racist attack in a pub toilet a few years ago.

Yay, this news has made my week! :D

And we all thought that the American audience were daft! Perhaps it will catch on here. Suppose while she's a stunning woman, most of what she is has been manufactured, so she's just a brand on legs. This is the same woman who made a violent, racist attack in a pub toilet a few years ago.

This can't be true ? Our Cheryl wouldn't do such a thing would she? :eek:

She's the Forces Sweetheart or is that someone else? :confused:

I must be confused.:(

What a horrific example of accentism!

while she's a stunning woman,

Not without her slap on and hair extensions she's not. Just downright plain IMHO. I'd rather see a woman who looks good with no make up than one who puts it on with a trowel from Screwfix.:D

I think she's rather nice....

cherylcole.jpg

TPWUK if we had you bronzed, in make up for 6 hours, photoshopped I'd imagine you'd be veryappealing as well. (to the ladies of course)

I am not suggesting you are not already!

Have you got a 'tramp stamp' too - that's a must have by the way!

A more candid photo of her....
Cheryl-Cole.jpg

Yip....still fit!

Still plenty of slap on try posting a photo of her when she found out old Ashley was cheating on her. Not so good then, just another silly little slapper who can look good with the war paint applied liberally.:D

You guys are harsh. No makeup this time!
attachment.php

No thanks she'd get stuck in my dogs throat when he mistook her for his favourite chew. I always thought spare ribs were over rated a bit more meat on my plate please!!:D:D

Her whole public life is stage managed by a team of people - who knows whats the truth.

Seems her mother gets even more stick than she does.

As does K Katona's - what is it with these mothers??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom