Cheshire Mini-GTG Wednesday 2nd June.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good food, great pub and location - I really must see more of Cheshire.

Great couple of guys too. A real pleasure to meet and share time with Ringway and Corned.

We will meet again at Jay's if not before.

Before I forget, Corned has a picture of the meet and will put it on the forum soon.

I'd echo that. :thumb:

It was great to finally meet up with Trapperjohn (thanks very much for the cool bike accessory ;)) and my old buddy Corned. :thumb:

As already said the pub, food, location and company were spot on.

Must do it again before the summer is over.

Thanks Guy's.

Paul.

Great evening chaps! Good company, good food, etc, and good to put another face to another name. Cheers, John!

Needn't have worried about rants about poor Ian - the real number 4 didn't stand up or show up.

As promised, a little snap of the line-up:

Photo090-1.jpg

Quality not quantity!!! :D

Hopefully see you both at Jay's in July.

Great evening chaps! Good company, good food, etc, and good to put another face to another name. Cheers, John!

Needn't have worried about rants about poor Ian - the real number 4 didn't stand up or show up.

As promised, a little snap of the line-up:

Photo090-1.jpg

Quality not quantity!!! :D

Hopefully see you both at Jay's in July.

Looks like you two need lessons on how to park between the white lines. :rolleyes:
My parking seems to be spot on. :)

They probably didn't want to pick up any rust from the W210....

Looks like a small but perfectly formed GTG! :thumb:

I have to agree with Ringway Charles. His 210 is really, really clean and rust free. I could not believe it when the 210 and the 211 Estate both roared into the car park at The Dog both of them are immaculate. I think Paul has a thing about tandems, he owns one and arrived in tandem with Keith.
If you are coming up the Jay's GTG, seek out Paul and Keith and have a trawl over their motor's you may be surprised.

I'm sure it is a super example. We W124 owners can hardly talk about rust anyway! I just loved the picture though, the cars on either side at the furthest extremity of their parking bays as though straining to keep clear of the W210.

Don't tell anyone but Paul re parked his car for the picture so it was slightly better than his original "abandonment"!! He remembered he got quite a bit of "constructive coaching" from the forum for previous efforts.
My 124? Sure, rusty rear wheel arches and needs a new sill on the driver’s side and a wee bit of attention underneath. It has a standard near side rusty wing too.
True in the picture the 211 and 124 do seem to be distancing them selves from the 210.
See you down 'sarf next month.

Don't tell anyone but Paul re parked his car for the picture so it was slightly better than his original "abandonment"!! He remembered he got quite a bit of "constructive coaching" from the forum for previous efforts.

Rumbled! :eek:

:D

I'm sure it is a super example. We W124 owners can hardly talk about rust anyway! I just loved the picture though, the cars on either side at the furthest extremity of their parking bays as though straining to keep clear of the W210.

My 210 did use to have rusty front wings and a little patch on the rear tailgate but all parts were replaced free of charge by MB after some polite but spirited encouragement from moi! :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom