Chill guys!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Moan, moan, moan. And he gets paid for it!!

Don't worry though. Whatever irritates you today will be gone by tomorrow to be replaced by something more irritating to you.

Ye olde English has gone. With it, we'd be no better off. Apart from moaner Norman who gets paid to moan about it.

Moan, moan, moan. And he gets paid for it!!

Don't worry though. Whatever irritates you today will be gone by tomorrow to be replaced by something more irritating to you.

Ye olde English has gone. With it, we'd be no better off. Apart from moaner Norman who gets paid to moan about it.

True. But I do agree with some of his moans though. My 8-years daughter does tell us to 'chill' when told-off, which I find most infuriating! She certainly did not pick this up at home.

True. But I do agree with some of his moans though. My 8-years daughter does tell us to 'chill' when told-off, which I find most infuriating! She certainly did not pick this up at home.

And you didn't have your own retort to your parents as a child?

Dragon/jasonyw has been banned, so I guesss someone had to take up where he left off with the Daily Mail.:mad:

Ah yes, he forgot to include going forward... :D

Take a Chill Pill used to make me lose my temper in a really big way with my daughter.... probably why she used to say it.

CBA is the other one to get my blood boiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom