Chilton manual for a W203?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dobbs

Car
C-Class 320 coupe
Hi folks,

I've been looking for a service manual for my W203 2004 3.2 and saw this on Amazon:

Chilton's Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2001-07 Repair Manual

Chilton's Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2001-07 Repair Manual (Chilton's Total Car Care Repair Manuals): Amazon.co.uk: Alan Ahlstrand: 9781563927379: Books

It's for the US market but it looks to cover the 3.2 which Haynes fails to do (no great surprise there...).

So will this be suitable for a UK 3.2?

Are there any better manuals out there - a Merc service manual (download) perhaps?

Many thanks and have a good Easter :cool:

Hello Dobbs,

I am not to sure if we stock service manuals for the W20320043.2 and I am not to sure if it will be suitable for the Uk.

If you can please provide your European reg or part number. I could possibly check on our systems if we have that part available.

P.S. I am new to the car parts industry. I work for Euro car parts on the web team ironically. However, weeks ago I was working in an organisation that was in another dimension from the one I'm in now.

Sorry for the long winded Message

Hope I am able to help you out

Regards
Seyi

Welcome

Hi and welcome to this dimension.

I've searched Europarts based on my reg # but there's no service manuals available.

Just in case it's a 2004 3.2 c-class, petrol, automatic, 3 door coupe.

Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Thanks.

Alternatively anyone know of a serice manual (Haynes, Chilton etc.) that covers 2004 3.2 V6's? Does not have to be for a c-class, it's more engine-info I'm looking for...

Thanks.

Sorry for the late responce.

I have been informed by our product manager that we do not have any service manuals for our vehicles.

Apologies

Seyi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom