Choosing wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy W

Car
ML 270 cdi
Does any one know of any sites that lets you see a picture of your car then try different types of wheels on the car to see how they look. I know that these programmes do exist, but where ?

Adobe Photoshop !

(not a web-site . . . but we have several experts on here who can give your car whichever wheels you want ... so just ask !!)

S.

www.tirerack.com is absolutely perfect, big pat on the back for that one ! Choose your make and model of car, select wheel section, go through all the wheels clicking on the sizes of the ones you like and hey presto as if by magic they appear on the car, it takes a few seconds to load up but I dont have broadband yet.

Last edited:
No problem :)

By the way, which wheels are your planning to buy?

Not sure which ones yet, quite fancy the BBS RA wheels, quite a few that I like and luckily the car on the site is a similar colour to mine so makes life easier in making a choice. I currently have the standard Elegance wheels fitted but they could do with a refurb due to some one fitting knock on wheel balancing weights all round the rims damaging the wheel coating, why dont they use stick on lead weights like they fit to bikes. If I have my wheels refurbed then the car will be on axle stands in the drive until the wheels are done. I saw a silver C class in Stoke on Trent last week with aftermarket wheels on and it looked stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom