chop shop car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got so many mates building quality customs, rods and modified classics in tiny garages and outside in the cold in their spare time it really annoys me that those know nothing butchers can get a TV show making the horrendous looking, bodged up badly designed pieces of crap they put out.

I dunno if anyone saw them building the V8 capri? just as an example they spent god knows how long getting the engine into it when if they had done just a tiny bit of research they would have found out you can buy a fitting kit to drop a Rover V8 into a capri and have been able to for years, its a really common conversion, in africa you could even buy em with fords own 302 V8 in em from a showroom!

These cars are truly shocking, chop shop is exactly the right description for these guys.....

I prefer an episode of Wheeler Dealers any day, despite Mike Brewer having much more enthusiasm than knowledge.....

I particularly liked the Fiat 500 episode and like the way they have gone from a fettle and blow over to properly restoring a lot of the cars they find.

The Fiat 500 series was top class, i love that car.

I saw the Chop Shop episode last week when they got a Mk2 Golf and put a Impreza engine in it, Jonny Vegas wanted it to look orignal but of course they turned it into a barry peice of crap

Bodge Shop more like, still enjoy watching it though.

That looked rally nice untill they let mental Leepu loose on it.
It wouldve been awesome if they left it original like a golf, possibly an sti badge on the grille. mmmmmmmm

Brian and Brett from Volkzone now own the Martin Kemp car -

They plan to destroy it for charity :)

Apparently the car is a real shocker underneath the shiny top bits (which aren't that good either) and the scrap heap is the best place for it

More details here

That thread may contain some language not suitable for kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom