Chris Evan's CLK DTM Coupe For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bonhams:-
All the sums payable to us by the Buyer are subject to VAT
For this Sale the following rates of Buyer's Premium will be payable by Buyers of Lots:_Motor Cars and Motorcycles:
15% on the first £50,000 of the Hammer Price
12% from £50,001 of the Hammer Price

So if I got my sums right if you bid successfully say at £150,000 you end up paying £203,400----?? :eek:

Amazing car but…

"Buyer's Premium Rates'' PLUS VAT …edited because I looked at the wrong section.

Yet they still make you pay the 2% on the card transaction . Am I missing something or is that being tight?

EDIT: Grober- great minds and all that!

Last edited:
Bonhams:-
All the sums payable to us by the Buyer are subject to VAT
For this Sale the following rates of Buyer's Premium will be payable by Buyers of Lots:_Motor Cars and Motorcycles:
15% on the first £50,000 of the Hammer Price
12% from £50,001 of the Hammer Price

So if I got my sums right if you bid successfully say at £150,000 you end up paying £203,400----?? :eek:

That's a touch greedy don't we think if true?! Why should HMRC benefit from the sale of a secondhand car as well? I understand why they'd get paid but still...

Does Maff still have his? Might make him a cheeky offer :eek:

Rare car but it doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid! The CLK GTR on the other hand ...

Not forgetting that you've already been fleeced for a registration fee to be there in the first place. RM charge a flat 10% on vehicles at auction, 15% for everything else.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom