Chris harris on cars - Mercedes Amg Gt S

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Still slower than the SL55 AMG in terms of acceleration and foot pounds torque :)

Chris Harris drives the new AMG GT S.

If the new C63 is anything to go by the AMG GT S, then it'll be one hell of a car. Really impressed by this review of the AMG GT S. Looks and sounds awesome.

http://youtu.be/CRubofSy7jE

Enjoy :thumb:

I just hope that Getrag gearbox finds it's way into the C63 too!

love it, looks amazing!

Great video, and looks like a fabulous car.

Question though ... does he ever say anything negative about the cars he drives? I've watched (and enjoyed) a fair few of his videos and can't recall him saying anything bad about any of them?! :dk:

Mind you he probably hasn't done a video on the 1973 Morris Marina yet :D

Still slower than the SL55 AMG in terms of acceleration and foot pounds torque :)

Is it really? The only official acceleration figure I can find for the GT's is 3.8 seconds 0 to 60mph.

I suspect the GT's lower weight, even compared to the SLS, will compensate for any power/torque deficit ;)

Great video, and looks like a fabulous car.

Question though ... does he ever say anything negative about the cars he drives?

Yes....have you ever seen some of his reviews on some Audi RS products? Latest RS 6 excepted, he's quite scathing of them.

Apologies - I must have mis-heard what he said - AMG GT-S is 3.8 0-60 which beats the SL55 @ 4.2, but the ft lbs Tq is lower in the Gt-s @ 493 ish compared to 516 in the SL55.

Great car.
Ferrari is going to make way for ordering the GT S soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom