Chris harris video: Bmw m135i vs audi rs3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The _Don

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mb
[YOUTUBE]2xwecTp91-o[/YOUTUBE]

Excellent Video.

Always like Chris' stuff.

The little 1 series is a very good car, Fiona had a 120d M-Sport and spent a year looking for a replacement and in the end bought a 123d M-Sport. Not many cars make you do that.

I agree that 135 looks like tremendous value for money.

very pleasing to have my prejudices confirmed

gIzzE said:
Excellent Video.

Always like Chris' stuff.

The little 1 series is a very good car, Fiona had a 120d M-Sport and spent a year looking for a replacement and in the end bought a 123d M-Sport. Not many cars make you do that.

The 211 did that to me, turned out to be a bit of a mistake.

the new 1 series BMW's front is truly hideous

I really like it, but do think the new A Class looks better.

Great review!
BMW are better than Audi anyway, I know the new BMW 1 series doesn't look great but who cares it's a really good car.

For me:
1st MB
2nd BMW
3rd VW/AUDI

In some cases BMW come first but over all MB has the edge, only just though.;)

We just revo remapped an RS3 to 410 bhp. It goes like hell !!!

That size engine in a car a little bigger than a Golf is insane......actually, thinking about it, it does have the giant killer properties that made the Golf MK1/2 GTi famous. Not bad fuel economy either, great job by BMW. Pity about the sad puppy face.

I once had a 135i coupe and thought it to be a fantastic car. I traded it in for a Cayman S and only had the Porker a month. I hated it. 135i was such a great drivers car. I was hoping BMW might have done a better job on the 1er, styling wise. I prefer the previous front end and that's saying something.

NISFAN said:
That size engine in a car a little bigger than a Golf is insane......actually, thinking about it, it does have the giant killer properties that made the Golf MK1/2 GTi famous. Not bad fuel economy either, great job by BMW. Pity about the sad puppy face.

Wolf in sheeps clothing innit. The big joke is how apologetic the thing looks but goes like stink. Great car. I'd rather have one over an M3 or M5

All they need to do is a 135d and that would be epic...

No different than any amg car surely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom