Christmas lights? Unnecessary tat or Xmas spirit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like white lights. They look classy.

A little early for me but when they are a lot of effort or cost to put up you might as well make the most of them.

I saw a house a few days ago with the full US style treatment. It had Santa's on the roof and everything. The nice touch was he was doing it for the Christie's Hospital charity and invited donations from passers by.

They look great well done!
I personally like the all year round lights that the lazy sods leave on instead of taking them down.....haha

That's my task for next week...the outdoor lights.

My wife is decorating the first of three indoor trees as I speak and she has just put on 1200 lights...yes...1200. Looks great.

I want a giant masturbating Santa that is is fully illuminated and flashes on and off in time to his rhythm. He can then stand proudly on my roof annoying my neighbours all he likes.

It's the twelve days of Christmas for me, so much too early, but they look good.

I want a giant masturbating Santa that is is fully illuminated and flashes on and off in time to his rhythm. He can then stand proudly on my roof annoying my neighbours all he likes.

So you AND Santa????

Did the inside today, got to do the outside next week. Christmas is hard work!

That's not a house..............its a hotel:thumb:

Looks lovely, albeit a little early, but who cares when the kids like it.

The missus is into lots of decorations and they tend to go up in the first few days of December.

Those look decent to me, so no idea why the neighbour has a problem. Maybe its the trigger to his missus giving him a hard time to get theirs up.

Yes yes Lennox very nice, now, about that car on the drive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.? :::wallbash:

I hope that's a music room or home cinema above the garage - car below, man cave above - perfect :thumb:.

I hope that's a music room or home cinema above the garage - car below, man cave above - perfect :thumb:.

Nope big master bedroom split level with huge ensuite and big walk in dressing room.... lush; do have a 50" TV on the wall though.

The room in the middle is the cinema room, width of a big sofa and 4 meters long with a 92" cinema screen at the end!! [emoji1303]. I do need a new 4K projector but the price of them is mental!?!

I do fancy a proper man cave in the garden with a bar, jacuzzi and a pool table at some point.

Yes yes Lennox very nice, now, about that car on the drive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.? :::wallbash:

I did nearly buy a 2014 Merc GL two weeks ago, but....... just couldn't.

Sorry.... [emoji856]

Excuses excuses, always excuses Mr L, we've heard them all before. Banned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom