Christmas Presents for youngsters. What have you bought?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Just got these for Christmas for my Nephew. Can't wait to see his face.

I don't believe in spoiling children, so didn't get any of the accessories shown below.

It will be fun for him to save up and get these one at a time throughout the year. :thumb:

Ooookayyyyy! Should be a transformational gift, I'm sure.

Not sure that is what he meant when he said that he wanted a Transformer.

Kenny

My nephews just want money, Turkish lira look impressive as do Zim dollars numerically, after all they didn't specify which currency.

I have 3 sons, the middle one will be 4 just after Christmas.he is absolutely mad about wires, he spends hours arranging old usb bits and bobs, headphones, chargers and cables into long chains threading then behind cupboards and tables. It's an absolute nightmare when you need to find that crucial part that he's decided to adopt and hide. Plus quite unnerving when he goes near the mains. His favourite part about the whole thing its plugging things in and, in his words, plugging then out again. He'd be completely delighted to receive the above as a gift.

In time I hope we can work out how to help him channel his energy!

Those ''robots'' certainly are in disguise! :D

I have 3 sons, the middle one will be 4 just after Christmas.he is absolutely mad about wires, he spends hours arranging old usb bits and bobs, headphones, chargers and cables into long chains threading then behind cupboards and tables. It's an absolute nightmare when you need to find that crucial part that he's decided to adopt and hide. Plus quite unnerving when he goes near the mains. His favourite part about the whole thing its plugging things in and, in his words, plugging then out again. He'd be completely delighted to receive the above as a gift.

In time I hope we can work out how to help him channel his energy!

He sounds like an electrician I once employed.

You could have bought him a roll of cable as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom