Chrome Gearshift surround

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NW_Merc

Banned
Car
1994 Mercedes C180 classic
Right, where do I get a hold of one of these as recently sold on ebay? I know there are loads on ebay but this one slots into the existing holes where the old plastic insert is meant to go....

Attachments

• 0e_1_b.jpeg
    0e_1_b.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 131
Get the genuine part from your local friendly Mercedes Parts Dealer. Part number 170 267 02 88 and costs about £7.50 inclusive of VAT ;)

mattjpreston said:
will this also fit my sl?
Maybe, try pulling the trim off to see if it has a part number on it so we can compare. Some W124 and R129 models share the same trim as early W202/W210 models, some do not. If you can get a pic of the trim that would help! :)

Taken trim off now. Part code is A202 267 01 88.

mattjpreston said:
Taken trim off now. Part code is A202 267 01 88.
It will almost definitely fit then! :D

The only reason I can see it not fitting is if you have auto with tip, if you do then you need this part instead:

A 202 267 07 88 7F24

High-Lo said:
Get the genuine part from your local friendly Mercedes Parts Dealer. Part number 170 267 02 88 and costs about £7.50 inclusive of VAT ;)

Right, MB of warrington told me that they do not have a product description of the chrome one, so is the number you gave me the right for the chrome frame?

NW_Merc said:
Right, MB of warrington told me that they do not have a product description of the chrome one, so is the number you gave me the right for the chrome frame?

Yep, standard part for SLK

Shude said:
Some W124 and R129 models share the same trim as early W202/W210 models, some do not. If you can get a pic of the trim that would help! :)

Only for the 4 speed transmission. For the 5 speed the W210 frame is wider.

High-Lo said:
Yep, standard part for SLK

Certainly is and it's great;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom