chrome three point star silver wheel center needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dee James

Car
2003 ML 270
i`m after one chrome three point star wheel center cap, the silver background one. I thought i would ask on here before i end up getting a whole set from Ebay . . .

The other option is to buy a single from MB. There are threads discussing the pros and cons of knock off versions.

The other option is to buy a single from MB. There are threads discussing the pros and cons of knock off versions.

i`m not sure if the ones i have are genuine TBO, the caps still there but the start has come off so i`m assuming not . . .

i did have a link to a company who sell them for just over a fiver but wanted a tenner in delivery costs and i don`t fancy paying Mercedes price for a new one either :thumb:

Have you checked the price at your local dealer?

I picked up four on friday for the princely sum of £36.48 from a Mercedes main dealer.

Nearest main dealer to me is the wrong side of the Dartford crossing, eBay is looking favourite at the moment. Thanks for the input everyone.

Nearest main dealer to me is the wrong side of the Dartford crossing, eBay is looking favourite at the moment. Thanks for the input everyone.

MB Lakeside- Jardine Motors? Or S and B Commercials at Lakeside or Stratford……..I think the latter also has a car showroom in Stratford.

Got all four of mine replaced for nothing last Friday when my car was in for a service. A few small spots of white were showing on them. They were replaced under the paintwork/bodywork warranty! :D No use to the OP I know, but full marks to MB Peterborough.

Giantvanman said:
MB Lakeside- Jardine Motors? Or S and B Commercials at Lakeside or Stratford……..I think the latter also has a car showroom in Stratford.

Nice one Giantvanman, I was told by MB the nearest parts dept to me was Dartford so that's really handy to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom