Chrome wheel arch trims.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

1945wickedred

Car
Mercedes SL350
Hi I am thinking of fitting chrome wheel arch trims to my R230 SL 350 2003 model,I have had some work done on the rear arches and just thought this addition would finish them off nicely,does anyone know anyone who has had them done and do they look ok,any advice would be helpful,thanks.:thumb:

Beware as they can become moisture and dirt trap and cause rust.

Chrome trims will enhance your car perfectly.

Wanna come round my yard and score some weed innit?

Hi I am thinking of fitting chrome wheel arch trims to my R230 SL 350 2003 model,I have had some work done on the rear arches and just thought this addition would finish them off nicely,does anyone know anyone who has had them done and do they look ok,any advice would be helpful,thanks.:thumb:

I was going to do this to mine too, but in the end spent the money on a having a wrap instead...

mercedes_benz_burberry.jpg

Chrome wheel arche trims ..how very dare you ?:fail;)

I thought that chrome arch trims were the sole preserve of 25 year old 124's with rusty arches that the owners can't afford to have fixed ?

Bad idea...

Are you getting some chrome headlight and brakelight surrounds too? ;-)

They will match your quad tailpipes a treat.

Ok then so as not to upset all of you I will forget the idea of chrome wheel arches,I thought it was a good idea at the time but I have had second thoughts after all of your good and helpful advice,well some of you,not sure who is taking the -iss.

Glad you changed your mind I think they just attract dirt and rust as my neighbour had them on his

Forget the rust - they just look bloody awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom