'CHROMED' Car - Insurance Woes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had a lotus 7 replica a few years back
[/URL]

ok, ok we heard you the 1st time :D

i had a mini when i 1st started driving and i fitted Cooper bonnet stripes to it - they were chrome aswell and dazzing, i cant imagine the whole car like that! eek!

what a plonker! :doh:

I agree those cars do look good in aluminium/chrome. Here's a Mk IV I saw last year.

DSC00005.JPG

on one hand well done to the salesman/person who persuaded the chump to part with £38k, just think of the nice merc that would have bought. On the other hand it's naff, but is it still naff to say naff?

Guess what? I walked past BMW Park Lane this evening, and they've got another one sitting in the showroom. This one (are you sitting down?) has a gold-tinted chrome wrap, and is again loaded with options – price tag: £38,999.

So, it's safe to assume the other one also had a wrap (as opposed to chrome paintwork), making the price even more remarkable. How many more of these monstrosities are they going to release into the community!

Guess what? I walked past BMW Park Lane this evening, and they've got another one sitting in the showroom. This one (are you sitting down?) has a gold-tinted chrome wrap, and is again loaded with options – price tag: £38,999.

So, it's safe to assume the other one also had a wrap (as opposed to chrome paintwork), making the price even more remarkable. How many more of these monstrosities are they going to release into the community!
Not too many, one would hope. I believe the price tag and lack of Insurers willing to underwrite these abominations, will put paid to thier antics. We can only hope.:crazy:!!!!!!!!!!!

Can lightning strike twice?...you can only hope not, but I'm sure the dealership thinks otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom