Chrysler eating E320 cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LESTAYLOR

Car
W210 E320CDI 7 seater Estate, 2004 SL55 with F1 performance pack and a 1985 Mercedes 508D self conve
I know its wrong but could not help myself, My fiesty E320 cdi saw off a pimped up Chrysler 300c left it standing from stand still right up to *25mph this is when he gave up. :D :D lets hear it for 11 year old straight 6 Mercedes diesels :rock:

I'm not surprised Les! I briefly had a 300C before my CLS and I didn't find it quick at all. Even my Saab TTid would've taken it! :)

Well done to your fiesty Benz! :)

I reckon the new one could be a "sleeper " at the right price and if they can screw em together better.[YOUTUBE]0JrVCy4aMKM&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

Theyve got the aerodynamic qualities of a brick and are very big and heavy. Not surprised a merc e class would hump it

Just as well it wasn't an SRT-8 then.;)
[YOUTUBE HD]NzciOO4Hl4o[/YOUTUBE HD]

I rented one of those in Florida a few years back. It was a barge.

The A pillar was so substantial is completely obscured a Lincoln Navigator at a 4 way junction and I nearly had an accident. After that I got in the habit of looking around the piller to make sure no trucks were hidden.:crazy:

Theyve got the aerodynamic qualities of a brick and are very big and heavy. Not surprised a merc e class would hump it

Drag coefficient of a Chrysler 300C (2005 model): 0.33.
Drag coefficient of a brick: 2.1.

Weight of a W211: 1885kg(quoted), 1990kg (measured - by Druk).
Weight of a Chrysler 300C: 1680-1818kg(quoted).

With your grasp of numbers, you could work in a bank.

Drag coefficient of a Chrysler 300C (2005 model): 0.33.
Drag coefficient of a brick: 2.1.

Weight of a W211: 1885kg(quoted), 1990kg (measured - by Druk).
Weight of a Chrysler 300C: 1680-1818kg(quoted).

With your grasp of numbers, you could work in a bank.

And with your sense of humour, you'll be onto 10000 posts on moneysupermarket, all of them spurious but very funny to someone like me....

Go and play in the DPF thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom