Chuffed and now showing off !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tony M

Car
Porsche 997 Turbo Cab
We collected our car from Sindlefingen last week, and took a long route back.

I feel like a dog with two Dicks now :bannana: :bannana:

collect13.jpg

collect28.jpg

We also managed a visit to the AMG factory

fac8.jpg

fac7.jpg

fac11.jpg

Congratulations, you have an extremely desirable car.

Thanks for the pictures.

I'll let you know if I see a dog of the type you require ;)

Jealous - me - naaaaaah - oh yeah:D Great pics - fab car

Those pics of the AMG factory bring back happy memories of our visit there in November, Tony. ! We walked that very floor !

Stunning car - I bet you are very pleased with it. More pictures soon in the Members Gallery please !

:bannana:

S.

Wow!!! Now that is a sexy looking car. Nice colour and the wheels are just gorgeous.
Congratulations. :bannana: :bannana:
My first use of a double bannana btw

Very nice - congratulations and enjoy [scrub stupidly obvious comment about enjoying]

Nice colour btw:cool:

Tony,

Awesome! :D Thanks for sharing your piccies:) Like sym I also have happy memories of AMG in Affalterbach that have been rekindled by your images above.

Did you feel like a kid in a sweet shop looking at their parts bins and cars that are current works in progress? :devil:

S.

ooohhh look at the size of the speaker hole, in the door of the stripped slk you could get a quite meaty mid-bass driver in there :D

Tony M said:
We collected our car from Sindlefingen last week, and took a long route back.

I feel like a dog with two Dicks now :bannana: :bannana:
Tony M said:
I'd be willing to be a dog with 4 Dicks and no legs if it meant I could have one of those! :D Gorgeous car, oozes class and sexiness! :D

Presumably the exterior is Obsidian??? What colour are the seats???

Hi cbenz, the interior colour is Alpaca.

Thanks to all for your kind comments. One is somewhat dubious about posting when it could envoke resonses such as 'flash old Git' !

I am over the moon with the car, and impressed with the AMG facility.

Here are a few more photos taken at the AMG factory:
fac5.jpg

fac4.jpg

fac2.jpg

fac6.jpg

time for the truth

Right Tony I have picked my moment to expose the truth!!!

I am your illegimate love child and I will go to the papers! however my silence can be bought with just one payment of an amazing black Merc :devil:

Great car mate!

Flash old git!! ;)

Beautiful car - the first car I would get following the right 6 numbers coming up (an event that has unfortunately eluded me so far!!)

Bit disappointed that you had time to post about it rather than being out and enjoying it - of course, you're forgiven if you typed it using a wireless laptop whilst sitting in the drivers seat soaking up the splendor of your new motor!!!

Agree about the wheels - nice!! Just so I know which ones to order on a future Sunday morning, what are they?

Thanks for sharing the pics - stunning car indeed :)

Enjoy (and try not to grin toooo much...) ;)

Flash

Amazing looking car! Thanks for the pics.

Is every SL55 striped down like that? I thought they were all built on the same production line these days.

…oh yesssssss!

Georgeous car! Sex on Wheels! 6 numbers and I'm there!

Enjoy!! Big Time!

Andy

"Flash old Git", and other comments is the sort of thing I got from the 'Mondeo Men'
when I bought an 8 year old 280E !!

But don't worry, you won't get any of that from us 'Better informed people'.
ENJOY!

PS IF you attend a GTG can the rest of us have a spin in it ?

Georgeous cars - dont worry about being a flash old git. that sort of thing worried me for about a nano second .. then I bought what I wanted and to hell with what others think ;)

Enjoy .. The bloke 2 doors from me has one similar to yours and I still ogle it each day.

I sit here in wonderment just drooling over that superb car. I need the big six numbers like oxygen :) :) Wonderfull car and the right color too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom