chyscler PT cruiser convertible 07 plate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I quite like the exterior styling of the PT Cruiser :eek:, but the cockpit is awful:fail

Last edited:
I got the 'edit your ad' message as well. It's not mine either.

They do seem very cheap at the moment; there's a November 06 reg, 31000 miles on it, from a dealer on eBay for £2250, which makes that one look very overpriced, even allowing for the ten quid extra for the plate.

Why post repeated links to crap sales like this (and all your others) on here?
No one's remotely interested.
Waste of time all round.

Have you seen the other private plates from the same seller?

Wow! £40,000.00 for T311RAN?! He's having a bubble, no?!

Have you seen the other private plates from the same seller?

Wow! £40,000.00 for T311RAN?! He's having a bubble, no?!

look at reg transfers TE11RAN is tehran which is avail 140k the above is cheaper alternative btw

Why post repeated links to crap sales like this (and all your others) on here?
No one's remotely interested.
Waste of time all round.

pls do not insult people posting and furthermore what i posted i thought it might be of interest if not pass it on.

i would never insult somebody in this way ayways

btw the sl sold close to 6k

Dave.tam said:
Have you seen the other private plates from the same seller? Wow! £40,000.00 for T311RAN?! He's having a bubble, no?!
But surely, for price these two are even more outlandish... TOR 13S MA 54LAH Both of which are available for just £999,999

And for total incomprehension:

RA 17LDA
RA 17LDO

Either of which can be yours for the far more reasonable sum of £60,000

Last edited:
Is this your ad?

The link asked me to sign in and then said 'you have successfully edited your ad' or words to that effect.

The seller is dreaming if s/he thinks the number plate is worth/resembles anything

Very poor ad for a rare car, pics are terrible

Proper link to the car

private no plate FY 07 uwl n rare convertible chrysler pt cruiser cabrio 786 NR | eBay

u miss the point there is a trick for no fee advertising on ebay by advertising the no plate and attached to a car u get 30 days advertising and no upfront fees btw it is a good crack fyi

look at reg transfers TE11RAN is tehran which is avail 140k the above is cheaper alternative btw

The price people ask on the Internet, and the true value of an item can be miles apart, as I expect is the case with this number plate.

I'd be more interested in what people had paid for it rather than what some chancer is asking for it.

u miss the point there is a trick for no fee advertising on ebay by advertising the no plate and attached to a car u get 30 days advertising and no upfront fees btw it is a good crack fyi

A CAT C write off car, posted by an ebay fee dodging cheapskate ...hmmm not for me :D

I think you missed the point of advertising with those pics..

As for the T311 RAN forget £60k try £6k and see if it sells

Anyway, good luck with the sales(s)

I still don'r get it. If I search for "PT Cruiser" on eBay, this car doesn't appear in the list.

E55BOF said:
I still don'r get it. If I search for "PT Cruiser" on eBay, this car doesn't appear in the list.

It comes up against the number plate BOF - as that is what you are buying for a BIN of £1999.

It just so happens that you get a convertible PT Cruiser thrown in with it...

FY07UWL...

So essentially this is a trader advert on the forums for private registrations.

400ixl said:
So essentially this is a trader advert on the forums for private registrations.

Well, I think it's a trader advert on eBay - without paying fees, by selling a number plate (with a car attached).

My sense is that Dinoy appears to post quite a lot of items here for our interest, when in many it seems he knows the seller, or maybe is the seller himself?

But - I don't have to open the posts he publishes, and they're usually entertaining - so here's to Dinoy - long may he continue.

:)

It comes up against the number plate BOF - as that is what you are buying for a BIN of £1999.

It just so happens that you get a convertible PT Cruiser thrown in with it...

FY07UWL...

Er... I think you miss my point. If I want a particular car, I search for that type of car, not for a random number plate which might or might not be attached to that type of car.

If I search for PT Cruiser, that car doesn't come up...

Er... I think you miss my point. If I want a particular car, I search for that type of car, not for a random number plate which might or might not be attached to that type of car.

If I search for PT Cruiser, that car doesn't come up...

because it takes you by default to chrysler if change to all categoires it appears but u need to search for pt cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom