Cinch Valuations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chic0821

MB Enthusiast
Car
S63 AMG Coupe, Range Rover Sport, 992 Porsche Carrera 4S
I am thinking about changing my Range Rover Sport ( not totally convinced as I really like it & its only done under 14000miles) I digress, anyway have been looking at the usual sites & getting valuations from the usual suspects, WBAC, Motorway, Autotrader, Mercedes & Cazoo, who were by far the worst, about £5000 under the others who were within a £1000 band. I am looking for well specced nearly new GLE, probably a 450 petrol, but have been looking at others but my ideal spec would include HUD, Glass roof & light interior. Only seen one with a light interior, but it was older than I want & had a high mileage.. Off the subject again, was looking on Cinch & got a valuation which was almost £3000 more than the next best one & the car I was looking at was pretty well priced, not the usual, we will give you a high price for your trade in, but the one you are buying is the dearest around. Anyone else had good valuations

Hi , out of interest I contacted Carwow regarding the value of my C207E400 on a 65 plate.

£12000 was the quote ! Now I realise that a profit needs to be required in business but a similar car but on a 14 plate was up for sale £19000. I understand that a car is only worth what someone will pay for it.

My car is in really good condition , full Mercedes service history , new Goodyear Asi 5 tyres plus a reasonable specification and 40000 miles.

What would a similar spec car from a premium manufacturer cost , let's say 4 years newer ?

I could break the car and obtain more for it as spares !

Hate to think what the car was worth 12 months ago.

What year is your RR, would you not consider trying to sell it privately?

From what I have seen places giving a high trade in usually just weld it onto the car you're buying so they all work out roughly the same.

What year is your RR, would you not consider trying to sell it privately?

From what I have seen places giving a high trade in usually just weld it onto the car you're buying so they all work out roughly the same.
Don’t trade it in, sell it to whoever offers most then buy from whoever is cheapest.

Were Cinch offering to buy yours outright or was that price only available as a part exchange?

Motorway don't buy your car, they put it in an online auction for dealers, so you may get higher than they proposed and you can set a reserve to avoid it selling for less than you want.

They overprice your car to get you to agree to them getting it, instead of another online buying outfit, then will no doubt chisel you on the price once the Cinch assessor man decides its not absolutely perfect. Even if it is! I speak from a very poor experience of selling through Motorway.

Trading in the Cayenne next week and got a few , initial, prices from the usual places :

WBAC - £12k
Motorway - £14k

Ended up getting £17k from the main dealer against another Cayenne. Surprisingly the MD`s pricing are ,in some cases, less than non franchised outlets and even some private sales , plus you dont get a two year warranty with a private sale.

So well worth checking out PX values at the dealer plus you dont have hassle of a private and you still have your vehicle to get around and view the next purchase.

Did my deal through numerous e-mails and pics / vids as the vehicle is 400 miles away in Mayfair.

K

They overprice your car to get you to agree to them getting it, instead of another online buying outfit, then will no doubt chisel you on the price once the Cinch assessor man decides its not absolutely perfect. Even if it is! I speak from a very poor experience of selling through Motorway.
Disagree.

Cinch are very relaxed about PX cars as long as correctly described.

Hi , found a 2019 Mercedes E class coupe 350 petrol engine car , 20000 miles 4 pot 2 litre.

£21500 to change to an inferior car. ( Not being rude to any one who has the car )

Not for me as my car new was £55000

So have lost £42500 over 7 years / but life goes on.

Looks as mines a keeper as Mrs Boyband told me we are not changing the car any time soon !

Looks as if the Fiat 500 is coming out to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom