Civic -19 PCR Test for travel .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alzieboy

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E350CDI Coupe
Hi Guys &Girls
Had anyone gone through the procedure to obtain a certificate for travel, I need to get out to Cyprus soon to complete on a property sale .

Can anyone give me any info , does , do not etc, I believe the certificate has to be valid within 72hrs of travel .
Thanks

I did one recently (approx 5 weeks ago) to travel back to work. I think things have changed since, as in there is a shortage of tests, so you have to book one at a private test facility (mine was done at a NHS test site, as that is what was specified).

It does have to be within a 72hr period of travel. I didn't get a certificate per se, just an email and text confirmation of a negative result. You may have to seek the assistance of google to find your most convenient test facility.

Hi Guys &Girls
Had anyone gone through the procedure to obtain a certificate for travel, I need to get out to Cyprus soon to complete on a property sale .

Can anyone give me any info , does , do not etc, I believe the certificate has to be valid within 72hrs of travel .
Thanks
Never heard of a Civic 19 test but Covid 19 yes

Hi Guys &Girls

Thanks

Yes slip of the finger there Covid 19 test,

I've been travelling throughout this thing, never had to have a test to travel, just a valid reason and letter?
Thats coming in and going out of the uk

A 19 Reg Honda Civic will be due for its first MOT test in 2022.

Happy to help...

Okay forget I asked , go back to what are you having for dinner and the virtual pub.

Thanks Abb for the one sensible answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom