Cks performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fil28

Car
c63s
As anyone had a remap by these guys, I am after recommendations for where to take my C63

Get Eurocharged. You will not believe the difference for a normally aspirated car.

Map central then!!

I've had both on my e55 and they are worlds apart. I can't not recommend euro charged enough.
As others have said they are only a few units down

I've had both on my e55 and they are worlds apart. I can't not recommend euro charged enough.
As others have said they are only a few units down

They are in the same building:

Unit B2 Vales Industrial Estate, Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 9QP

CKS Performance & Eurocharged UK

CKS are Eurocharged Dealers so not sure how "Worlds apart" Mat

:crazy:

Last edited:
Because they (cks) did not use a eurocharged map on my car. I have dynos showing the difference now with a eurocharged map on the same dyno your cars been on. And more
Importantly the cars drives and pulls a lot better in my opinion.
So that's what I'm basing my comments on :)

There seems to be lots of Eurocharged dealers now? CKS have probably only recently started using Eurocharged maps, hence their previous maps may have been bought in from other generic sources...?

Jules.

CKS, Eurocharged (S2Smart) and Proalfa are based in the same industrial estate but in different units. Eurocharged have just taken over another unit next door, ex furniture makers. I was there on Monday.

My experience of CKS is that they were / are very expensive on their products compared to others. Things like exhausts etc......almost as if they cash in on unaware Mercedes owners who have got the cash to pay a bit more. Put me off so I looked elsewhere and am glad I did.

Jules.

Hi,

If you would like your car mapped we are Eurocharged dealers and offer map at home subject to location :)

Cheers,

Matt

Eurocharged all the way, If yours is a standard C63 (450bhp) then expect a massive difference and figures around 520BHP!!!!!

Matts offer for a map at home seems like a no Brainer :)

There seems to be lots of Eurocharged dealers now? CKS have probably only recently started using Eurocharged maps, hence their previous maps may have been bought in from other generic sources...?

Jules.

This is what happened.

I would use Matt if he can visit and he knows the Eurocharged product well.

I used CKS for a decat.... I had the work redone at Hayward and scott. CKS were very good about refunding me however.

I think all Eurocharged Dealers have a pretty good understanding of all the Eurocharged Software remapping and Hardware Products for Mercedes, and for me Also High Performance Audi and BMWs, with the correct tools, its a simple process and by no means complicated.

CKS loading a file vs another EC dealer has no real relevance if the file is being sent from Eurocharged, other factors may come into play but if its a EC dealer loading a file ultimately its the same process however its dressed.

Any Forum Member looking for a Eurocharged remap then personally I think your 1st call should be with Eurocharged UK, 1st to see what dealer covers your area, 2nd to give you an indication of price,This will not only give unbiased advice, but allow them to discuss your ultimate goal, and will also prevent EC Dealers treading on the toes of other EC Dealers that have possibly invested heavily in Eurocharged hardware and marketing, keeps the playing field nice and level, and professional for everyone rather than a free for all.

My experience of CKS is that they were / are very expensive on their products compared to others. Things like exhausts etc......almost as if they cash in on unaware Mercedes owners who have got the cash to pay a bit more. Put me off so I looked elsewhere and am glad I did.

Jules.

You certainly would not be the first to mention that.

I would use someone who can check for fault codes on your ECU first. Make sure all is good and then upload the map.

I got the handheld so I can go between or re upload the map if I need to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom