CKS performance?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fivehunnit

Car
CLS63 AMG (W219)
So I've been looking at the parts on offer from these guys and that they can also fit them, thought ah fantastic, then read dozens of totally terrible reviews for them, but most are from quite a while ago, has there been any significant change with them by any chance?
Thanks

All I can say is...

Leopard

Spots

Hope that helps...

Guess I will just buy directly from Kleeman to avoid the likely event of wishing I stayed well clear, unless anyone knows of anyone else that makes really good headers and can perform a remap?

I'd buy the Kleemann headers (I did...) and then take them to somewhere that knows what they are doing with a good reputation.

Where are you based?

I'd buy the Kleemann headers (I did...) and then take them to somewhere that knows what they are doing with a good reputation.

Where are you based?

Thanks, I'm in essex, I've had pipecraft do some exhaust work for me, top job, not sure if he will do headers? May ask him, do the headers require a cat delete, and if so, will that need the ECU remap to turn off the ECL?
Oh, and did the kleeman headers give you noticeable gains and/or exhaust note change?

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm in essex, I've had pipecraft do some exhaust work for me, top job, not sure if he will do headers? May ask him, do the headers require a cat delete, and if so, will that need the ECU remap to turn off the ECL?

I don't have any issues with EML on mine with Kleemanns.

However, you will need a remap to avoid losing any power (or you could remap to the max but you won't see massive gains with NA but it won't cost any more so you may as well).

I bought my headers from MSL Performance in Brum and I am further away from them than you - highly recommended. :thumb:

If you can't face going that far, EMP are well regarded.

I don't have any issues with EML on mine with Kleemanns.

However, you will need a remap to avoid losing any power (or you could remap to the max but you won't see massive gains with NA but it won't cost any more so you may as well).

I bought my headers from MSL Performance in Brum and I am further away from them than you - highly recommended. :thumb:

If you can't face going that far, EMP are well regarded.

Great stuff thanks, I think that's going to be on the cards very soon.

CKS are seriously overpriced. If you are not in a rush then buy directly from the manufacturer. That's all they do then mark up the prices dramatically.

Oh and their customer service is shocking.

If you want closer to London go to Eurocharged UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom