CKS Watford any good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bosscarjon

Car
C63AMG
I’m looking to have have a front splitter installed on my W204 C63 and I see the CKS in Watford offer this, has anyone used them? Are they good or bad?

You'll get mixed opinions about CKS. They do import their parts from China/Taiwan/USA and charge a decent mark up on the products.
At one time, their customer service had a very poor reputation but things may have changed. It's how they deal with complaints that define how good the company are IMO.

Have a read of the Google reviews below.

You'll get mixed opinions about CKS. They do import their parts from China/Taiwan/USA and charge a decent mark up on the products.
At one time, their customer service had a very poor reputation but things may have changed. It's how they deal with complaints that define how good the company are IMO.

Have a read of the Google reviews below.

Thanks for that👍

As pointed out above, some inflated prices and bad customer service. what are you looking for?

I've used them, no issue but never had a problem. I did notice that the parts I bought were cheaper on their Amazon shop than on their ebay shop by £15 I think.
Can't fault their delivery & packaging though, amazingly quick.

I ordered a pan-am grill from them....no problems and the grill was also good quality in comparison to others.

Agreed that the phone customer support can be awful.

Sometimes a man answers with no knowledge ;)
Some of these people don't know what they are. Might sound like a man an be a woman 🥴

I ordered a pan-am grill from them....no problems and the grill was also good quality in comparison to others.

Agreed that the phone customer support can be awful.
Thanks for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom