CL 55 AMG Bluetooth adapter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLMARC

Car
CL 55 AMG kompressor
Hi
I've just purchased a 2003 CL 55 AMG and am collecting end of next week I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what adapter I need to replace original Nokia phone so I can use blue tooth with my I phone ?
As soon as I collect the car I will add an image or two been looking for over a year and think I've found a minter :)

Viseeo MBU-3000 will work.

Congratulations Marc, lovely car, I'm on the lookout for a cl55 or s55 myself at the moment. I can't help but think you've bought the one from Wren Prestige?

Could be that one ?!?! Do you know something I don't ? Hope not
Let's just say after a year of looking at mostly crap advertised by liars I think the one I've got us probably one of the best out there at the moment :)

Could be that one ?!?! Do you know something I don't ? Hope not
Let's just say after a year of looking at mostly crap advertised by liars I think the one I've got us probably one of the best out there at the moment :)

I think it is the best out there right now. I went and looked at it, test drove it too. i liked everything about it but the interior colour just didn't do it for me. The condition was awesome though. I also felt for the price they wanted wasn't as competitive compared to a black one they had recently sold which was a similar age / mileage and had had the engine mounts and ball joints done which I believe may need doing soon. Seeing as you own a garage though....

It's a mint car and the only actual fault I could find on it was that the dynamic seats didn't seem to be working.

As I say though, it is the cleanest car out there and you're going to be very happy with it. Congratulations! :thumb:

Last edited:
Welcome to the CL Club. You must register it on the owners list and of course we need lots of photos and specifications.

Search CL W215 Owners Register :thumb:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom