CL 65 AMG and S 65 AMG

Brian WH

MB Enthusiast
Car
JAGUAR XF 3.0D Premium Luxury
Now that is what I call a "Fully Loaded Car", nothing else on the options list eh?:D :D

No price quoted but definitely out my league.:crazy:

Brian WH

MB Enthusiast
Car
JAGUAR XF 3.0D Premium Luxury
Interesting article about the build up of power to the S65 and CL65.

Power Game

In 20 years the engine power of cars has moved from a little over 200bhp to more than 600bhp.

OP
OP
mw_C32

mw_C32

Scary innit.
I still frighten myself with "just" 354bhp even more so now its wet out there. That ESP warning light flashes a lot more often these days:eek: :eek: .... dare I turn it off??? you bet!!! but only if no ones watching. HEHE:devil:

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
Originally posted by mw_C32
Scary innit.
I still frighten myself with "just" 354bhp even more so now its wet out there. That ESP warning light flashes a lot more often these days:eek: :eek: .... dare I turn it off??? you bet!!! but only if no ones watching. HEHE:devil:

My ESP light flashes like a christmas tree too , I might just need bigger wheels :) lol

On another note i used brake assist for the first time last week. Holy moley , it don't half stop the car !!!! :O

sym

MB Enthusiast
Car
W204 C220CDI Sport
My ASR light flashed for the first time today - I thought I was never going to get it to work !

A combination of lots of wet leaves and me in a bit of a hurry ! Seems to work nicely though ;) :D

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom