CL 65 AMG and S 65 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now that is what I call a "Fully Loaded Car", nothing else on the options list eh?:D :D

No price quoted but definitely out my league.:crazy:

Interesting article about the build up of power to the S65 and CL65.

Power Game

In 20 years the engine power of cars has moved from a little over 200bhp to more than 600bhp.

Scary innit.
I still frighten myself with "just" 354bhp even more so now its wet out there. That ESP warning light flashes a lot more often these days:eek: :eek: .... dare I turn it off??? you bet!!! but only if no ones watching. HEHE:devil:

Originally posted by mw_C32
Scary innit.
I still frighten myself with "just" 354bhp even more so now its wet out there. That ESP warning light flashes a lot more often these days:eek: :eek: .... dare I turn it off??? you bet!!! but only if no ones watching. HEHE:devil:

My ESP light flashes like a christmas tree too , I might just need bigger wheels :) lol

On another note i used brake assist for the first time last week. Holy moley , it don't half stop the car !!!! :O

My ASR light flashed for the first time today - I thought I was never going to get it to work !

A combination of lots of wet leaves and me in a bit of a hurry ! Seems to work nicely though ;) :D

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom