CL 65 AMG Vigil ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
wasn't that last one the car mentioned about 10 posts back?

Andy

andy_k said:
wasn't that last one the car mentioned about 10 posts back?

Andy

Yeah car 10 could be car 8 as that was black seen in London but forgot reg.

Yeah your right :-

R14 TLR - listed as a 55 Kompressor

Also, wrong wheels..... Methinks it has been rebadged so we'll delete it for now....

why on earth would someone rebadge their car like that.... what's the point????? you admire if for speed, engine etc.... putting a fake badge on it ruins any originality it had to begin with!

Fais said:
why on earth would someone rebadge their car like that.... what's the point????? you admire if for speed, engine etc.... putting a fake badge on it ruins any originality it had to begin with!

His other car is a db9 and i know that isnt rebadged.... i think he brought it like that and never boththered to change.....

I saw a 'CL500 AMG' tonight in London, but it didn't have a single AMG item/wheel on it, not even AMG valve caps!

Maff said:
I saw a 'CL500 AMG' tonight in London, but it didn't have a single AMG item/wheel on it, not even AMG valve caps!

tee hee I can beat that one - Earlier on today I had the "privelidge" of getting stuck behind an AMG badged Nova V8 GTI :eek: on the Hastings seafront. Obviously a hybrid as the "V8" badge on it was from an SD1 and the "GTI" from a Golf so it must be real :D

Andy

ps I didn't get chance to check the valve covers :)

WK54 EVF - in the lonely hearts section by the looks of it!!

1) 9307MM - Black
2) FH04 ZTV - Silver
3) FP04 NPK - Black
4) KV04 XUU - Silver (one from top gear episode)
5) V12 OUO - Silver
6) GY04 ZFP - Black
7) The Kleeman one Matt was going to buy....
8) The one seen in London but forgotten the reg. - Black
9) GSC57 - for sale in autotrader
10) WK54 EVF - Black (on Ebay)

Nice :cool:

can i get away with RAF 12 please....its very much like a CL65 what with it being a S 65 stuck in traffic at sainsbury's this morning..please?

it was black if that helps?

Okay okay...wont post this in this thread! :devil:

Howard said:
1) 9307MM - Black
2) FH04 ZTV - Silver
3) FP04 NPK - Black
4) KV04 XUU - Silver (one from top gear episode)
5) V12 OUO - Silver
6) GY04 ZFP - Black
7) The Kleeman one Matt was going to buy....
8) The one seen in London but forgotten the reg. - Black
9) GSC57 - for sale in autotrader
10) WK54 EVF - Black (on Ebay)

Nice :cool:

Howard,

The car I saw in Kensington was definitely FP04 NPK - the car shown as advertized by a dealer earlier in this thread, so at least you discount my sighting as a seperate car; it ain't :(

i thought it wasn't advisable to put numberplates on here anyway, security and all that... Also are we allowed to photograph other people's cars and post them on the internet without their permission? Copyright... Just in case...

I'll go back to my cave and hide now!

I've had my beadies peeled but no more since the last one ....... :(

Overtook a silver CL65 on the M3 tonight at the Fleet turning, no pic but the reg was RV05 NUB and the dealer on the plate was Greenoaks. Was driving at 60mph and it was very dirty!

One more to add to the list, anyone else??

Last edited:
Just spotted a black one, only looked out of the office window after I heard the roar.
It had drove off before I got a picture.

Reg was V1 WVV (I think)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom