CL thats not Black or silver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MCFastybloke

Car
W201,W210,W124 On my way to ?

Well I love the car and the colour,but it is way over priced,I suspect thats why it is still unsold,I suppose the 2 grand is because it is blue,but if you want it,then you know that these rare colours do command a premium,not many dealerships who when you ring up to ask is the CL500 still available says which one,they seem to have three for sale,best of luck :D

It’s only just gone for up for sale , the other two CL’s they are selling (light blue and black ) have been up for a good while now (months ) so may be some negotiation

Too dear for me, but glorious

It's a grand or two over the usual but that's because of the glorious colour.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
For those who haven't clicked through to the ad, or just in case some rogue buys it before you see it.

345bee0c6efa4a2b80bdab932aaf1bef.jpg

I do like that! If I ever tire of the SL then I think I'd go for something like that! Can't see me ever tiring of the SL though......

Absolutely Stunning :thumb: :) One of my favourite colours. It doesn't have Distronic +, which is a shame :(

Or there is my CL 63 in Cavansite Blue with the same interior for sale :thumb:

That's very nice, my idea of a CL but it is really quite expensive. I suppose there had barely been a CL in a colour for the last 6 motnhs or so though.

That looks really nice Martin, but no builders tools with that colour interior ;)

I love that CL. Glorious colour inside and out!

Is yours on PH? Can i pay you 20k and 25 a week for the rest of my life?

Yes, under the CL section not AMG. Would you be so kind and put a link to my PH advert, not to clever with IT :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That CL is well overpriced.

My old black 63 plate 500 was up at £20k from a trader back in late 2018 / early 2019 and had similar mileage and spec albeit black.

Your 63 looks amazing Peter...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom