CL W215 Owners Register.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes, glass has to be adjusted. Not overly hard. I took photos of how/where screws were relative to the holes (they are oval-shaped, well sort of) before I removed the old glass. It helped with preliminary aligning the new glass. I then closed opened the doors to see where they end up and adjusted until completely satisfied. If you pm me your email address, I can send Mercedes instructions for the glass removal with torque values and all.
H Alex, my car has had the front side windows replaced by the previous owner. On the CL I owned previously the windows when fully open where flush with the door.These new windows stand proud of the door by around 10mm, will I be able to adjust them by that amount and do you instructions how to carry the adjustments out?

H Alex, my car has had the front side windows replaced by the previous owner. On the CL I owned previously the windows when fully open where flush with the door.These new windows stand proud of the door by around 10mm, will I be able to adjust them by that amount and do you instructions how to carry the adjustments out?

Difficult to say without knowing how they’ll glass was installed. Generally, yes, you can adjust it. I’ll see if I can pull the diagrams from MB software. PM me your email address.

Start a new thread about this. Pointless putting in this thread since fewer people will see it and ...it's not on topic.

Difficult to say without knowing how they’ll glass was installed. Generally, yes, you can adjust it. I’ll see if I can pull the diagrams from MB software. PM me your email address.
Hi Alex,I am unable to send you a PM ,not sure why I have sent over 20 in the past.

Hi Alex,I am unable to send you a PM ,not sure why I have sent over 20 in the past.

It's 30 I believe... Post 30 messages and you'll have that option.

NigelCL - C215 CL500.
Sorry if this is a silly question, but what is the difference between the W215 and the C215 please?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but what is the difference between the W215 and the C215 please?

None. The difference is usually used to describe sub models when there are more than one. Example
W124 = Sedan
C124 = Coupe
A124 = Convertible
S124 = Wagon

The 215 is it's own model

None. The difference is usually used to describe sub models when there are more than one. Example
W124 = Sedan
C124 = Coupe
A124 = Convertible
S124 = Wagon

The 215 is it's own model

Thank you alabbasi, much appreciated. You helped clear up some confusion as I’d found various answers before asking the right people.

Thanks Alex, not to many to go then
Advice for any future users this Register has expired & is no longer current
It has been continued & succeeded by the The 2020 CL215 Owners Register

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom