CL203 simple fixes NEEDED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Olevahh

Car
W203 Sport Coupe C200k 2005
Hi guys, ive uploaded a youtube video to better show you what I mean. Just need tips here lol.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry but |I think your idea and my idea of 'simple fixes' vary quite a bit.

The wheels need a refurb, and the bodywork needs an expert.

That is my opinion of course.

The fact that you are asking makes me think it is beyond your skill level.

If I am wrong, I'm sorry, and good luck.

Take it to a body shop, the bumpers need to be resprayed & fixed (approx £200 each) and that rear tyre looks in a bad way.

You sure it wasnt yourself who scratched the bumper? ;) Parking so close to walls that you have to get out of passenger side?

It looks a bit of a wreck, If the mechanical maintenance is as bad as the wheels/bodywork it is unlikely to be worth the cost or effort fixing it.
the repairs on the bodywork and wheels would probably cost more than the car is worth.

Sorry but |I think your idea and my idea of 'simple fixes' vary quite a bit.

The wheels need a refurb, and the bodywork needs an expert.

That is my opinion of course.

The fact that you are asking makes me think it is beyond your skill level.

If I am wrong, I'm sorry, and good luck.

I am looking for tips and easier ways other than the ideas I currently have however I value your opinion.

It looks a bit of a wreck, If the mechanical maintenance is as bad as the wheels/bodywork it is unlikely to be worth the cost or effort fixing it.
the repairs on the bodywork and wheels would probably cost more than the car is worth.

Mechanically its perfect and holds a perfect service record. I am also looking to do the repairs myself and seen as they're cosmetic I can do them myself with little costs except my labour hours.

Take it to a body shop, the bumpers need to be resprayed & fixed (approx £200 each) and that rear tyre looks in a bad way.

You sure it wasnt yourself who scratched the bumper? ;) Parking so close to walls that you have to get out of passenger side?

hahaha I can touch up the paint myself but I am not sure what type of paint it is. It's officially a metallic black but it has a purple dark blue tint to it so not really a normal metallic black but I can touch that up myself. The Wheels are a concern though... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom