Cl420 6500 miles just over £18k and its yours

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I fail to see the appeal of the mileage unless it is very collectable or too fragile to / too expensive to run with withstand high mileages - neither of which apply here...

Otherwise it means all the original components are basically 18 years old.

There are plenty of other cars I'd rather have for that money so I too wish them FGLWT!

"Been serviced by Merecdes Benz and all mots have been done."

That doesn't sound like FSH to me.

If anyone is after a W140 CL420 I know of one coming up for sale very soon with less than 100k, it's in very good condition and will be considerably less than that in the OP.

That price is just mad. I bought one of those from jay a few years back, 420CL, 1996 on a P, silver with orion grey leather. If memory serves me right it had just over 100k on the clock when I bought it & around 120k when I sold it two years later. The interior was perfect & the exterior just had a few stone chips and ideally the wheels could've done with a refurb. it was an effortless two years ownership, the only thing that went wrong was the wiring needed replacing to the wing mirrors. It was an effortless cruiser with quite some presence & I paid under 3k for it. I genuinely can't see how that car is worth any more than 5 or 6 tops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom