Cl500 2001

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The ad doesn't state number of owners - might be worth checking..

Trade-in value of that car is about £3200-3500.

Besides the people like yourself who don't seem bothered about running costs, mpg etc, they are almost un-sellable (if that's a real word).

No, I am bothered about running costs. :confused: That's why I'm just looking into it.

If I wasn't bothered about running costs and had the initial outlay available, I'd have a G55 as a run-around!!

ive been looking at these for 2 years and then they were £15k and now £5k!

thats actually one id like as it has the right colour paint & dark wood trim and i want either white or black leather

bit suspect about the owners missing info and the tinted glass, other than thats its superb

They do seem to hang around but sell at the £4500 mark. It is funny thing with trade in prices. If you offered that amount to a seller, you would get "timewaster, chancer, muppet" etc but it will be accepted as a trade in price.

Is it not better to go into the purchase from the dealer with no trade in?

I do have to laugh at some of the truely silly prices asked for 2000/2001 CL600's though!

Those are not CL wheels - should find out what happended to the original wheels...

Yes a 10 year old CL is a potential money pit (suspension etc.). May be worth a punt if a decent warranty is included though.

No, I am bothered about running costs. :confused: That's why I'm just looking into it.
Apologies, I mis-read your post.

With the CL it is almost imperative that you find a private seller that's had the car for quite a while so that you get a good feel for the work that it's had done. This should then lessen the risks because don't forget that these were around the £80k mark when they first came out and will have £80k worth of running costs e.g. £1k per corner of suspension.

Looks like it has Distronic.

How about this one?

131470671773770.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom