CL500 2008 w216

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jockcl500

Car
Mercedes CL500 2008
Great car think I might keep this one forever.

Can't get a photo to upload, keeps saying too big.

Last edited:
Use Google photos or another image host like Imgur or Flickr or Post image and just paste the photo URL into your reply.

Either that or use an image resizer like Irfan to resize the original image.

Love the colour and the wheels
That photo was taken just after I bought the car, Flint grey metallic.
I think the wheels had been refurbed but I'm not sure if it is the normal amg colour, unfortunately the refurb wasn't very good as the wheels are now bubbling and need done again, properly this time.

Is that car or the photo? :D

Congratulations, it looks lovely.:)

HaHa thanks I love it, but it has needed some repairs, spent £4500 in one month, and more to spend on it.

HaHa thanks I love it, but it has needed some repairs, spent £4500 in one month, and more to spend on it.
Ouch! Where about in Durham are you? Have you found yourself a decent indy to look after it?

Ouch! Where about in Durham are you? Have you found yourself a decent indy to look after it?
Yes, got a good indy, MB of Darlington are great with reasonable prices but it was a very long list including a service, cam position sensors, tyres, electric window control unit, several suspension arms, new key and I have also bought most of the brake parts which I will do myself as soon as the weather is better.

Was just going to recommend Chris and his team! :) Looks like you have it covered.

Looks pretty standard AMG colour for those wheels. Nice car...love the colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom