CL500 215 trim help, seats + rear elec switches

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will Barber

Car
CL500
After placing a thread previously regarding non-functionality of the rear cabin elec window switches and front seat lumbars, I have come to the following conclusions:

1). Rear elec window switches - All wires on the RH door hinge check out okay, but after removing the rear ashtray, I can see an unconnected blue multipin plug.
Question is, how do I get to the rear of the rear switches and the wiring... I can't see any screws anywhere.
Rearconsole_zpsab6a052d.jpg

2). Front seat lumbars - On engine start, the wife can feel the passenger lumbar expanding initially, then deflating after a few seconds (though nothing on the drivers), so the pump IS working.
Question is how do you remove the seat backs for the two front seats.
Rearseatback_zps5bf6d1a8.jpg

I would love to be able to purchase a manual, but the one's you can buy on the internet are a bugger to install and often don't work.
I have carried out a search on the forum but can not find anything that will help me with these two issues.
All replies and guidance greatly appreciated as ever, Will

Lift the material at the bottom of the seat, there is a screw on each side under it. Remove the screws and push the seatback upwards.

Can't help with the ashtray though. Sorry.

Lift the material at the bottom of the seat, there is a screw on each side under it. Remove the screws and push the seatback upwards.

Can't help with the ashtray though. Sorry.
Thank you, appreciated :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom