CL500 estimate of repair costs or write-off?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
UPDATE

Well it's back (sort of) after 8 weeks at the insurer's repairer

It arrived on a transporter.

Not sure of colour match bonnet to wings, nsf wheel that was damaged when it mounted the kerb not repaired, questions about fit of bumpers / corner trims, also noise from steering when he was manouvering it on the drive.

Got a question about the gap between the bottom of the grille and the bumper. Don't recall being able to get my hand under there - maybe it's just me????

Awaiting call from UK Assist!

did they supply you with a hire car? After the first time I rejected mine they stumped up for an equivalent car which i kept until I was "happy" with the repairs, which took a few attempts on their part :(

paul - I have delightful 1.4 Corsa auto! I can barely tell the difference between it and my CL500! (BTW - It's not as good on fuel as I would have expected either)

I have just spoken to the repairer who does agree that the bonnet is a different shade to the rest of the car. If that's the case, then why the bl**dy hell did they send it out to me?

They are now talking to my insurers about the noise from the steering and the damaged wheel.

They have promised to get back to me on Monday.

Yippee, another weekend with 1.4 litres of brutal Corsa powerrrrrrrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom