CL500 Keyed today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cctesta

Car
E Class Cabriolet
Really gutted that when I got back to my car today some nice person had keyed every panel on the right side. Good, deep scratches!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 193
cctesta said:
Really gutted that when I got back to my car today some nice person had keyed every panel on the right side. Good, deep scratches!!!

Sorry to hear that mate. You need to protect the body though if it is to the metal, stop it rusting up. Maybe a touch up pen just until you get it sorted !!

Yeah feel gutted! I will get it to the bodyshop on Tuesday.

If it takes any longer than Tuesday I would put some clear nail varnish along the damage.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

Complete scumbags.

I hate people who do that and people who bang their doors off your car in car parks, I just replaced my old w210 with a perfect used W211 E200k Sport, I was proud as punch after getting this low mileage, FMBSH, unblemished example yesterday, I went for lunch with the other half and left it for 30mins in a hotel car park the place was 90% empty and I parked way away from anyone, come out and there's a car parked inches from the passenger door and yes you guessed it a dint in my back door hours after I buy it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr didn't bother looking for them, not sure what its like in the UK but here in Ireland if you said that to them in public they would look at you and shrug their shoulders and say either it wasn't me or so what, as I said I hate people like that, hope you get your car sorted easily cctesta, mines off next week to get done

It's unthinkable why people do this sort of thing unless they have a real grudge, but even then... :crazy:

I had a look on You Tube to see if anyone has actually been caught in the act and came up with these.

Not a hoodie-wearing youth in sight. :crazy:

[YOUTUBE]dGWGX1t8DU0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]UjRZfyLO3xk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dGWGX1t8DU0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZgKkXvwnWjs[/YOUTUBE]

I know how I'd feel if it was my car.
Hope you can find a good paint repair man

B*st*rds! I'd love to catch one of these morons in the act......:devil:

B*st*rds! I'd love to catch one of these morons in the act......:devil:

Not that I would advocate any violence but would I be correct in thinking that said moron would suffer a few scratches that wouldn't buff out:eek::eek:

Of course not.... :D:D:D:D:D ..but I might politely request an apology... :D:D

Of course not.... :D:D:D:D:D ..but I might politely request an apology... :D:D

Before or after putting a dent in the bodywork of the moron:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom