CL500 W215 ‘Paid In Full’ Style

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Conductor Plate, Plug and damper valve got delivered today!

2BAC8181-DD80-4A30-9B38-6DF130F6659B.jpeg

Attachments

• 81B210FD-3133-4A07-97F0-589F2679C1A4.jpeg
    81B210FD-3133-4A07-97F0-589F2679C1A4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
The amount of work and effort you've put into this car is next level!
The car is looking great.
I like what you done with the ABC pipe. I'm sure quite a few people have had the same problem and will have in the future

Keep up the great work

The amount of work and effort you've put into this car is next level!
The car is looking great.
I like what you done with the ABC pipe. I'm sure quite a few people have had the same problem and will have in the future

Keep up the great work
Means a lot coming from you, I think your level of car care takes the lead🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, it’s a super simple fix and it’s guaranteed to hold the pressure from the supplier - I still need to add pictures.

Really impressed with your dedication to the car. Just stumbled across this thread and read it all. The car is stunning!!
Thank you, the comments are keeping me going!😎😎

Amazing,
I kinda gave up on my s55….just cannot get it to live but you - wow, well done!!!
Thanks Borys!

Don’t stop, honestly keep doing the odd bits every now and then. I think the next 10/15years, cars like these will be pretty hard to find in nice condition and with everything turn “green”, they’ll be great breaks from reality.✊🏾

Thank you very much! I appreciate your comments, it definitely makes it all worthwhile!

Sure, can always drop me a message and work something out!

You’re going for the full marathon on the car, honestly, when you look back at it afterwards you’ll be happy you did. The car is looking is immaculate! Keep us updated, I’m really intrigued on the leather restoration process.

Ooo, the road trips sound really interesting! I want to do this myself over summer, go through Germany, Switzerland and France - in these cars, you won’t even feel pain🤣.

Again, thank you for your comments! It’s going to be a car I’ll keep and eventually pass on in the family. I think later this year I should have it to a point where it’s 99% (can never ever be 100% with these cars🤣) and look to just purely enjoy it and start the plans of adding a few more cars to be along side it. Will be looking to sell my two MK1 Golf GTI’s later this year and will be looking at putting those funds towards a SEC 500/560 or a W140 S500 LWB as an old school option and a E55 W211. I think it could make a nice 3 car garage😎
Hi there! Well i may just have to 'happen' by your house one day!!

SEC - Now that is one car that i would love to own, i shall see how far my SL project / passion goes ( quite far i think, and looking at your car, i now have more peace of mind - These cars are amazing and need bringing back to 100%)

As for road trips a few years ago myself and Mrs PC took a trip from the UK to Transylvania, passing through 7 countries and spending a few days in each..... Really enjoyed the trip and the countries - Transylvania is amazing! as is Romania. The car i was going to take was the MX-5 Roadster, but after googling the roads i decided that my spine may not survive certain roads in certain countries, so i took my venerable and trusty 4x4 truck. The right choice!

Keep me posted on your journey and i will post some pictures of the before and after leather treatment on my 20 year old SL seats ( Just waiting for the snow to stop ! )

Thanks Borys!

Don’t stop, honestly keep doing the odd bits every now and then. I think the next 10/15years, cars like these will be pretty hard to find in nice condition and with everything turn “green”, they’ll be great breaks from reality.✊🏾
Probably you right, there is only 17 pre facelift s55 registered in a UK and I owe one. So yes one day it may be special

How has it been going - any updates on your CL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom