CL55K Register.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
Just wondered how many CL 55 Kompressors there are on the Forum ?

Have noticed a few new members registering with them.

Hello Peter, thank you for the register idea.
I would be interested to hear not only how many are left but also how many are still used on a regular basis etc, as well as any day to day stories/threads/yarns concerning these particular cars.

Regards Matt.

ps, Why do you say 2004 is very rare?

I guess I asked for that. :doh: Thanks killer man! :)
On a slightly more serious note though, I thought the numbers were reasonably equal for cars reg'd '03 & '04?

Matt

Hi
I have one....it's a black one on a 53 plate, what a stonking car !

Had it a while now, but I was lurking around on here before I bought it, so a BIG thanks to everyone on here for all the great information which they shared.

I really went into it with my eyes open, and new what I may be getting into - but touch, wood it's been fine

Always wanted one though... It really gets a lot of attention

Jitzz

My dad has an 03. Uses it about once or twice a month...a waste in my opinion.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

Hi V12, I agree. What a waste of a car! Having said that thou what a fantastic machine to have just sitting around ready for some fun. I have heard/read that they should be used fairly regularly? Mine is a daily driver and I love it. They are not without their niggles or problems (I have been through the whole ABC problems in the last year but luckily for me I had it covered thro' insurance and I can not speak highly enough of MB Guildford for all the help and understanding shown to me) and some service items do seem incredibly expensive compared to other similar vehicles. However, Olly and Jack @ PCS have always been a pleasure to deal with and overall I am very happy with my car. :bannana:

Hi guys

Still looking every day for a good 03/04 model, great one in the trader with 32000 miles but they want 18k and its the wrong colour! I'll keep looking and hopefully soon I'll register on here as an owner
Cheers
Gary

Hi guys

Still looking every day for a good 03/04 model, great one in the trader with 32000 miles but they want 18k and its the wrong colour! I'll keep looking and hopefully soon I'll register on here as an owner
Cheers
Gary

What colour do you want ?

Hello Peter, thank you for the register idea.
I would be interested to hear not only how many are left but also how many are still used on a regular basis etc, as well as any day to day stories/threads/yarns concerning these particular cars.

Regards Matt.

ps, Why do you say 2004 is very rare?

In 2007 there where 178 Registered and in 2012 there are 161 left and 11 which are on Sorn allegedly.

You very rarely see 2004/5/6 for sale, how many where sold in those years who knows.

Hi guys,

Looking for a black one preferably, monitor the trader every morning, does anyone know of any other sources
Cheers
Gary

www.Topmarques.co.uk cars usually have a good selection and I'm sure you have tried Pistonheads.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom