CL600 Bi-Turbo Brabus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like the car in itself but the wheels are way too big/bling for my liking.

+1 on the wheels. The AMG 1V split rims would really suit that. The number plate is a nice touch. I like it but would be too afraid of owning it for fear of the unknown bills.

I don't think it's too bling I actually like it. I do though think the wheels would look better with out the chrome outer rim.

Not a fan of those rims either I'm afraid. The car itself is beautiful though. Wonder how much the final price will be on a machine like this.

A bog standard, prefacelift CL with eBay Edition Chrome Pack, fake Brabus badge and oversized eBay Edition wheels, stunning? Are you a seller's buddy?

Those rear light surrounds are really nasty

Return to standard and I'm sure it's a nice car or maybe buy his mate's CL65 and let him have this one

Ended looks like it didn't sell

I like the car it has been relisted.

I asked for pictures of the engine...he replied asking why I would want them. Strange? Or is it me?

"A friend is trying to selling his CL65 to buy this 600++BHP car that leaves his behind every-time!"

Lol.

The dyno I'm sure they used to measure the output must have a problem with the display - it is limited to 600BHP.

If it is any more than that, it just adds plus symbols.

How accurate.

"A friend is trying to selling his CL65 to buy this 600++BHP car that leaves his behind every-time!"

Lol.

Legit.

If it's a badge engineered CL500.

To be fair John the car might have had a 'magic' remap which adds about 100HP++++++:crazy::D

On checking the listing just now ''This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing''...I wonder why:dk::rolleyes:

The dyno I'm sure they used to measure the output must have a problem with the display - it is limited to 600BHP.

If it is any more than that, it just adds plus symbols.

How accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom