CL600 Biturbo Update.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can we have some photo's as well I am really leaning towards a CL600 Biturbo as my next car.

Great update, thanks, CL is a fantastic machine, have had a CL500 W215, loved it...would deffo consider the 600, much more reliable than a Bentley GT, pics please...:)

Further update. Its now almost 2 years since I purchased the CL ( 24 July 11) It is now due a service 'A' and an MOT. Since I purchased the car from MB Ayr I have nothing but praise for this dealership. Cost of service (own oil) including brake fluid change, MOT, and a loan car for the day, a tad over £241 inc VAT.
The car on purchase had 12 months Tier one warranty, I renewed this cover in July 2012 and have just renewed it again. The cost in 2012 was roughly £1308 and change. The cost this year ????????????/ £1121.48 something going down in price was a nice surprise.
For me the tier one warranty is well worth the money, the CL bi-turbo has the potential to empty all but the largest purse/wallet. The first 12 months saw the alarm siren replaced along with various parts of the air-con system including the evaporator, all done under warranty. The past 12 months saw the ABC/power steering pump empty fluid all over the garage floor, luckily at the end of my journey rather than the beginning. This was replaced also under warranty ( would have cost in the region of £1400 )apart from the cost of the warranty I have in the past couple of months had two new front brake discs, four new tyres, and the AMG wheels refurbished, all work done via MB Ayr.
The car is a dream to drive, and the acceleration ( 0 to 60 under 5 sec ) for something weighing over two tons has to be experienced, the amount of torque from the V12 would bring a smile to anyone's face. However, most important in my case is comfort, the CL has the dynamic seat package, and is well worth whatever the original owner paid for them. As previously stated the ABC is in my mind the best system I have come across.It can be set to comfort,sport, and raised for rough ground. The five speed box copes very well and never feels wrong footed. There is comfort, sport, and manual change via the select lever.
Fuel consumption is still showing 20.1mpg over the past 3000 miles.
The car overall looks much the same as it did on purchase and looks better than a lot of cars half her age.
A couple of months ago I 'looked' at changing just for the hell of it, viewed several in the Audi range, an Aston, but on comparing each car to the CL, the CL was the clear winner.
I still fancy a Bentley, at some time I will have one.
We are only on this planet a relatively short time, and for one time only (in my opinion)
scratch your itch and buy a V8 V12 AMG or whatever floats your boat before its to late.:D:devil:

Have just bumped a thread with photographs,,,,,, Advice on CL600. If anyone has any questions about the CL 600 please feel free to pm me. Woody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom