CL600....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That would be Cat S - structural damage, previously known as Cat C. That would make for rather a different story to the "very minor bump on the rear bumper" they're claiming.
Your're spot on its a CatC...little bump ...nice guy!
Advert Details

Apparently £114,000 new, so expect £114,000 car bills :D

Hold on, the CL600 wasn't an AMG was it? It was the CL65 which was the AMG variant and that is worth much more today, and rarer.
I think the seller is talking garbage?

It does have an AMG body kit but it's not an AMG. I don't know if the kit and the badge came together in the options list. Lot's of MB's have AMG badges so that's not really a detractor for me, I think it would be a hell of a car. While not an AMG, the 5.5l V12 twin turbo cars make about the same power as S/CL AMG 5.5K cars and have about 100ft/lbs more torque. They're also much nicer on the inside with full leather interior.

The seller is laying it on a bit thick but I think that it's a cultural thing. I remember seeing ads in the loot back in the day with 'first to see will buy' or some other stupidity that made no sense. It does not help to sell a car.

It does have an AMG body kit but it's not an AMG. I don't know if the kit and the badge came together in the options list. Lot's of MB's have AMG badges so that's not really a detractor for me, I think it would be a hell of a car. While not an AMG, the 5.5l V12 twin turbo cars make about the same power as S/CL AMG 5.5K cars and have about 100ft/lbs more torque. They're also much nicer on the inside with full leather interior.

The seller is laying it on a bit thick but I think that it's a cultural thing. I remember seeing ads in the loot back in the day with 'first to see will buy' or some other stupidity that made no sense. It does not help to sell a car.

I don't think they come with the badge, people fit the badge. god knows what for.... I have never understood why you would...

Anyway, yes it would still be a nice car..

I don't think they come with the badge, people fit the badge. god knows what for.... I have never understood why you would...

Anyway, yes it would still be a nice car..

I agree I tried a CL600 and thought it was wonderful, I can't understand why people need put AMG badges on a perfectly nice car in it's own right. We play spot the badger when out it seems Mercedes followed by BMW and now Audi fall victim to badgers these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom