CL63/CLS W216 wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mbuglass

Car
None
I am on the lookout for a CL/CLS63, preferably the 6.2 pre 2011 version. There are a few out there in the usual places but they are quite leggy, I am after a low mileage example.
I bought my last AMG from this forum and I would like to buy again from another enthusiast.

There is a chap on here with a "Killer" example who is thinking of selling similar. He should be along soon. Unsure over mileage but certainly loved.

Cyclone1's is a 5.5BT although the amount of oomph should overcome any existing engine preferences! :devil:

Thanks Guys.
Mbuglass, Let me know if you are interested, but from your original post you’re after the M156 engined car. It’ll be for sale properly once we know lockdown is being lifted.

Thanks Cyclone, I have a real M156 itch that needs scratching. The tuning potential of the biturbo sounds mental but I need to experience the 6.2, I am also considering E and C class.

The M156 is an amazing engine so I totally get why you’d want it. Good look with the search and I’m sure you’ll find one soon.

I am still on the lookout and have widened the search to include 5.5 biturbo cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom