cl63 in a colour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
CL rear space is not even close to that offered by the CLS. It's definitely a "+2", and with a tall driver the seat behind them is basically useless, whereas in a 212 or 218 having someone sat behind me is no problem.

While they may be the same platform, the CL is a few inches shorter than the S.

Last edited:
Head room is restricted on the cls compared to a e class. Unsure on the cl as have never sat in one never mind owned one.

CL rear space is not even close to that offered by the CLS. It's definitely a "+2", and with a tall driver the seat behind them is basically useless, whereas in a 212 or 218 having someone sat behind me is no problem.

While they may be the same platform, the CL is a few inches shorter than the S.
I’m surprised that’s your experience because mine is the complete opposite!

I felt there was oodles of space in the back of a CL whereas a CLS felt a bit claustrophobic.

I think that this lovely looking thing may have sold as no longer appears when following the link.

I think that this lovely looking thing may have sold as no longer appears when following the link.

Not surprised, stunning looking car.

I’m surprised that’s your experience because mine is the complete opposite!

I felt there was oodles of space in the back of a CL whereas a CLS felt a bit claustrophobic.

The CLS is claustrophobic, but possible. In a CL, nobody is sitting behind me unless they're an above knee amputee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom